Welcome to Riverview Junior School. My name is Mr James Kendall and I am lucky enough to call myself Headteacher of this wonderful school.
Our VISION is simple:
‘100% of our pupils will be academically and personally ready for the next stage of their educational career’
This vision is delivered through five key AIMS:
- An absolute focus on raising the educational and personal standards for all.
- For Riverview to be a model of excellence within the Pathway trust and have an impact beyond their own site for the good of the children across the area.
- Partnering for Performance to develop a collaborative, supportive and nurturing environment for all stakeholders
- Raising Attitude & Aptitude to ensure we are consistently good or better.
- WELLBEING is paramount for ALL and children learn in a safe, fair and fun environment which leads to life-long, independent learning
Our goal of personal growth and our school Motto is achieved through our outstanding pastoral care and by developing a culture that is driven by five Core Values:
In practical terms we ensure that we:
- Live and model our values within our school curriculum and learning community
- Give opportunities for pupils to make a positive difference in the lives of others and in the environment through the adoption of these and British Values